When it comes to fabrication, our 1000m2 workshop is fully equipped with all of the machines that we need to manage and complete your projects in house. This means shorter turn-around times and more stringent quality control, all while keeping costs to a minimum.
Our workshop is crewed by an exceptional team of dedicated boilermakers, with over 100 years of combined experience. Most of our team are long term employees who understand the Jet approach, and our dedication to delivering quality results and outstanding customer service.
Over the years we’ve taken on projects ranging from brackets and handrails to mine entry portals. Following are some examples that showcase the legendary “Jet standard” of manufacture.
- Setting up drop zones for working at heights
- Isolating machines during commissioning
- Cordoning off a hazardous area, or accident site
- Filler / breathers
- Various styles of sight glass
- Mounting point for spear style pump
- Drain tray for oil filters
- Lifting points
- Anchor points
- Partitioned tanks for storing multiple types of oil