Our Development product range is another great example of our “The right parts at the right price” philosophy.
These are products that we have designed to meet a specific brief from a client, all of them overcome a specific problem, save money, create a safer working environment, save significant maintenance time or just get the job done quicker.
We are very proud of this range consisting of innovative original products and aftermarket OEM products.
Our aftermarket OEM product range includes bolting platforms and steps, wings for continuous miner shovels, shuttle car outriggers, and much, much more.
Our original products include a range of universal joints which have been modified specifically to suit shuttle cars. They feature four grease nipples in each joint, as opposed to the 1 or 2 nipples that are normally supplied. This ensures that a grease nipple in each joint is accessible at all times. This saves time during maintenance, ensures every universal joint gets greased and eliminates the temptation for maintenance personnel to grease the universal joints without isolating the shuttle car which can lead to injury
Our double hex spanner was designed specifically for the task of installing and removing cutter heads on continuous miners. The double hex makes it easier to fit the spanner onto the cutter head bolts, thereby dramatically speeding up the process of installing and removing the bolts.
Our on-board water tank system for QDS Bolting Baskets which allows the installation of roof bolts when reticulated water is not available saving the time and hassle of running out hundreds of metres of water hose.
- Our Traditional laser bracket is an industry stalwart. The combination of a short drop and a long drop allows maximum flexibility.
- Our Easy Adjust laser bracket resembles a traditional laser bracket, but includes convenient tee handles which provide adjustment in three planes to make aligning the laser quicker and easier.
- Our Adjustment Free laser brackets (pictured) suspends the laser from a string-line that has been surveyed in. The precision manufactured bracket ensures the laser beam is always parallel with the string-line.
- It saves time as there is no longer a need to de-isolate the shuttle car and jog the wheels to get a grease nipple into position
- It increases the likelihood of every universal joint being greased every time, and thereby reduces the likelihood of downtime
- It reduces the temptation for maintenance personnel to grease the universals without isolating correctly, and therefore reduces risk
- Four way fork access
- Positions for 2 x rib bolters
- Trunion mounts and ratchet straps to secure the bolters to the frame
- Reduced labour costs through increased efficiency
- Reduced material costs due to less product damage
- Reduced risk of injury to personnel