Innovation in approach and outcome
At Jet we specialise in projects which require a combination of our core skills: Design, Drafting, Fabrication and Installation. The complete integration of our design and manufacturing capabilities is the power behind Jet Engineering, as it allows us to provide our customers with the following benefits:
- Lower cost – we offer the capabilities of both a design office and a fabrication workshop, with the overheads of one
- Shorter lead times – design and manufacture can be carried out in parallel, allowing jobs to be completed in a shorter time frame
- Streamlined communication – our customers deal with a single point of contact from the concept phase of a job through to commissioning. This allows us to ensure that all of your requirements are met in full
- Repeatability – we maintain full records which allow us to re-supply exact replacements of our products at a later date. Additionally, all products are given part numbers for ease of re-ordering
- Reduced Risk – our products are supplied complete with all of the documentation required for introduction to site: certification reports, NDT reports, design risk assessments, user manuals, etc.
But don’t just take our word for it – check out our case studies of recent projects and testimonials from our happy clients.
Download our Capability Statement to read more about Jet services and how we can work together.